DoPe is the electronic control unit developed by Dellorto for the MOTO3 class; a product that marks an important step for Dellorto that, in the last 10 years, focused its strategy on the electronic injection systems.
The ECU DoPe has been developed in two versions: FACTORY and RACE.
The RACE version is designated to be used during the races and is equipped with a rpm limiter, set to the value defined by the championship organizers. The FACTORY version is designated to development activities and allows the calibration in real time.
DoPe3.0 ECU Highlights:
- Suspension zeroing (works with RECOMMENDED DoDash)
- Intelligent Fuel Pump Drive
- Launch Test feature (works with RECOMMENDED DoDash)
- Engine Kill display message (works with RECOMMENDED DoDash)
- Lap Counter (works with RECOMMENDED DoDash)
- Electrical diagnosis of EWT
- Enhanced DoDash visualization
- Added a new, third, DoDash rider page
- Added Race Direction penalty message (works with RECOMMENDED DoDash)
- Storage of current session MAX RPM and MAX TH20 (to be displayed in mech page of DoDash)
- Enhanced Tair, pair, TH2O corrections
- Fully independent AntiJerk and AntiJerkSpeed strategies
- Idle control with different gains for different control frequency
Previous model, out of production
Main Features (DoPE 2.0)
Unit Integrated engine management and data acquisition
- Fully machined anodized light alloy case
- 55-way military connector
- Integrated Lambda Controller
- Four-dimensional injection control maps for upper and lower injectors
- Four-dimensional ignition advance control maps
- Engine brake and quick gear shift management
- Three sets of handlebar switchable maps
- Transient dynamic plus air-box pressure and temperature compensations
- Option for traction control and launch control
- Integrated data acquisition through 15 analog inputs and Can line
- CAN interface dashboard
- Ethernet PC communication line
- 4 additional analogue channel became available
- 2 of the new 4-analogue channels feature an higher sampling frequency
- 6 analogue channels are now available with 12-bit resolution
- DC-motor closed-loop control and knock sensor controls will be no longer available
Strictly necessary cookies guarantee functions without which this website would not function as intended. As a result these cookies cannot be deactivated. These cookies are used exclusively by this website and are therefore first party cookies. This means that all information stored in the cookies will be returned to this website.
Functional cookies enable this website to provide you with certain functions and to store information already provided (such as registered name or language selection) in order to offer you improved and more personalized functions.
Performance cookies gather information on how a web page is used. We use them to better understand how our web pages are used in order to improve their appeal, content and functionality.
Marketing / Third Party Cookies originate from external advertising companies (among others) and are used to gather information about the websites visited by you, in order to e.g. create targeted advertising for you.