DoPe is the electronic control unit developed by Dellorto for the MOTO3 class; a product that marks an important step for Dellorto that, in the last 10 years, focused its strategy on the electronic injection systems.
The ECU DoPe has been developed in two versions: FACTORY and RACE.
The RACE version is designated to be used during the races and is equipped with a rpm limiter, set to the value defined by the championship organizers. The FACTORY version is designated to development activities and allows the calibration in real time.
DoPe3.0 ECU Highlights:
- Suspension zeroing (works with RECOMMENDED DoDash)
- Intelligent Fuel Pump Drive
- Launch Test feature (works with RECOMMENDED DoDash)
- Engine Kill display message (works with RECOMMENDED DoDash)
- Lap Counter (works with RECOMMENDED DoDash)
- Electrical diagnosis of EWT
- Enhanced DoDash visualization
- Added a new, third, DoDash rider page
- Added Race Direction penalty message (works with RECOMMENDED DoDash)
- Storage of current session MAX RPM and MAX TH20 (to be displayed in mech page of DoDash)
- Enhanced Tair, pair, TH2O corrections
- Fully independent AntiJerk and AntiJerkSpeed strategies
- Idle control with different gains for different control frequency