DoPe is the electronic control unit developed by Dellorto for the MOTO3 class; a product that marks an important step for Dellorto that, in the last 10 years, focused its strategy on the electronic injection systems.
The ECU DoPe has been developed in two versions: FACTORY and RACE.
The RACE version is designated to be used during the races and is equipped with a rpm limiter, set to the value defined by the championship organizers. The FACTORY version is designated to development activities and allows the calibration in real time.
Main Features (DoPE 2.0)
Unit Integrated engine management and data acquisition
- Fully machined anodized light alloy case
- 55-way military connector
- Integrated Lambda Controller
- Four-dimensional injection control maps for upper and lower injectors
- Four-dimensional ignition advance control maps
- Engine brake and quick gear shift management
- Three sets of handlebar switchable maps
- Transient dynamic plus air-box pressure and temperature compensations
- Option for traction control and launch control
- Integrated data acquisition through 15 analog inputs and Can line
- CAN interface dashboard
- Ethernet PC communication line
- 4 additional analogue channel became available
- 2 of the new 4-analogue channels feature an higher sampling frequency
- 6 analogue channels are now available with 12-bit resolution
- DC-motor closed-loop control and knock sensor controls will be no longer available