- 1 How many 1969 Corvettes are left?
- 2 How much is a 1969 Corvette worth?
- 3 How much horsepower does a 1969 Corvette have?
- 4 How fast is a 1969 Corvette?
- 5 What is the most sought after Corvette?
- 6 What was the worst Corvette?
- 7 What is a 1967 Corvette 427 worth?
- 8 How much are corvettes worth?
- 9 What are the best years for a Corvette?
- 10 Do Corvettes hold their value?
- 11 Are old Corvettes a good investment?
- 12 What years did the Corvette come with a 427?
How many 1969 Corvettes are left?
Because of the sticker shock to most consumers, only two Corvettes ever left the factory equipped with this option.
How much is a 1969 Corvette worth?
Currently, 1969 Corvette Roadsters with the hardtop/convertible and a 390-horse 427 under the hood are selling from a low of $25,500 to a high of $59,000 in decent to good original condition.
How much horsepower does a 1969 Corvette have?
The basic engine for the 1969 was a very healthy 350 CID 300-hp V8 (which is plenty enough for most, but the option to order one with up to 435-hp was also available). Disc brakes at all four wheels remained standard.
How fast is a 1969 Corvette?
Top Speed: 170 mph (Est.)
What is the most sought after Corvette?
Chevy offered plenty of special editions throughout the C6’s run on everything from base cars to Z06s and Grand Sports, but the most valuable of all are the 138 ZR1s equipped with the 60th Anniversary Design Package.
What was the worst Corvette?
Let’s explore some of the best and worst Corvettes ever produced.
- 10 Worst: 1953 Corvette.
- 9 Best: 1967 Chevrolet Corvette L88.
- 8 Worst: 1975 Corvette Base Model.
- 7 Best: 1969 Chevrolet Corvette ZL1.
- 6 Worst: 1979 L48 Corvette.
- 5 Best: Chevrolet Corvette C8.
- 4 Worst: 1980 California 305 Corvette.
What is a 1967 Corvette 427 worth?
According to NADA, high retail value on a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette coupe with the 427-cu.in., 435-hp V-8, a four-speed manual transmission, power windows and a telescopic steering wheel is just under $170,000.
How much are corvettes worth?
How Much Does the Chevrolet Corvette Cost? The 2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray coupe has a $59,900 starting price, which is about average for a luxury sports car. The starting price rises to $67,400 for convertible models.
What are the best years for a Corvette?
Join us as we celebrate the introduction of the biggest and baddest ‘Vette ever with 7 of the best Corvettes of all time.
- 1955 Corvette V8.
- 1963 Corvette Stingray Split Window Coupe.
- 1970 Corvette Stingray LT-1.
- 1990 Corvette ZR-1.
- 2002 Corvette Z06.
- 2009 Corvette ZR-1.
- 2017 Corvette Grand Sport.
Do Corvettes hold their value?
Depreciation value outstrips fuel, maintenance, and insurance costs. Here are the sports cars that retain their value. This American-made sports car offers world-class performance with an initial price of about $60,000. The all-new Corvette C8 has a predicted resale value of 54.9% after five years of ownership.
Are old Corvettes a good investment?
A: Yes, if you’re looking at a certified pre-owned, late model used ‘Vette, with a warranty if at all possible. A newer used Corvette is a big investment, mostly over $35,000. And it’s a technologically complex vehicle, so you want to be as sure as possible that it’s been serviced, inspected, and guaranteed.
What years did the Corvette come with a 427?
A legacy of 427-powered Corvettes Early 427-powered Corvettes, particularly convertibles, offered from 1966 to 1969 are some of the most-coveted and collectable Corvettes ever produced.