- 1 How do I install a racing carburetor in my summer car?
- 2 How do you adjust a carburetor on a summer car?
- 3 Where does the air filter go my summer car?
- 4 Where does the fuel pump go in my summer car?
- 5 Where do you put a fire extinguisher in a summer car?
- 6 How do you put a battery in a summer car?
- 7 How do I pass an emissions test for my summer car?
- 8 How do you align wheels on a summer car?
- 9 How do you choke a summer car?
- 10 Where does the gear linkage go in my summer car?
- 11 Is there a map on my summer car?
- 12 How do you use a fuel pump in a summer car?
How do I install a racing carburetor in my summer car?
Tuning: Easy Mode
- Install the racing carburator.
- Take the screw driver from the spanner or ratchet set and locate the four idle screws.
- Scroll up on each screw a minimum of 60 times.
- Start the car and idle or rev until the engine is at running temperature.
How do you adjust a carburetor on a summer car?
A dirty carburator can be repaired at Fleetari by purchasing the Engine adjustment or Motor tuning service. The fuel mixture can be adjusted by turning the screw on top of the carburator with a screwdriver; scrolling down makes the mixture richer and scrolling up makes the mixture leaner.
Where does the air filter go my summer car?
It is attached to the stock carburator with 2x6mm bolts. It can be painted with the spray cans. The air filter stops dirt from harming the carburator, but with a small cost to power output.
Where does the fuel pump go in my summer car?
The fuel pump is a car part which can be found inside the garage at home. It is attached to the engine block with 2x7mm bolts. The fuel pump can be worn down with use, which will affect the rate at which fuel is pumped from the tank.
Where do you put a fire extinguisher in a summer car?
The fire extinguisher holder is a car part which comes with the first fire extinguisher bought from Teimo’s Shop for 249 mk. It is attached in front of the passenger seat with 2x6mm bolts. A fire extinguisher must be attached to the holder in order to take part in the rally.
How do you put a battery in a summer car?
It is installed in the front-right section of the engine bay with 2x8mm bolts while wiring the car. The stock battery can be found on the shelf in the garage at home.
How do I pass an emissions test for my summer car?
To pass emissions, the best air-fuel ratio is 14.7, and it is best to tighten that valve train so the valves aren’t fully open. Also make sure the engine is warm and the choke is all the way in.
How do you align wheels on a summer car?
The steering adjustment is fairly straightforward, but slightly time-consuming:
- Take the 14mm spanner from the spanner set (a ratchet cannot be used)
- Scroll up or down until the steering rod and wheel stop moving.
- Scroll exactly 60 times in the opposite direction.
How do you choke a summer car?
Just open it up all the way (just keep scrolling down with the screwdriver and give it a nice buffer), then, with the choke knob pulled all the way out, get the car up to operating temperature (midline on the temperature gauge), push the choke back in all the way, then start leaning out the carb by scrolling up.
The gear linkage is a car part which can be found inside the garage at home. It is attached to the gearbox with 3x5mm bolts.
Is there a map on my summer car?
found in the player’s home above the telephone table shows the area surrounding lake Peräjärvi (lit. end/bottom/rear lake) in the (fictional) municipality of Alivieska, Finland. The map covers an area of about 4.2 × 3.3 kilometers. The map is from 1989 so it’s at least six years old in-game.
How do you use a fuel pump in a summer car?
The fuel pumps can only be operated when the shop is open, or if the fuel pumps have been unlocked by pressing the switch under the shop’s counter: Open the fuel cap of the vehicle or jerrycan by scrolling down on the mouse wheel or pressing F respectively.