- 1 What years did Yamaha make the Grizzly 660?
- 2 How do you adjust the carburetor on a Yamaha ATV?
- 3 How much oil does a 660 Yamaha Grizzly hold?
- 4 What kind of oil does a grizzly 660 take?
- 5 Are Yamaha Grizzly 600 any good?
- 6 How do you adjust the fuel mixture on a Yamaha Grizzly?
- 7 How do you adjust the idle on a Yamaha Grizzly?
What years did Yamaha make the Grizzly 660?
The Yamaha Grizzly 660 was a spin-off of the Raptor 660, produced from 2001 to 2006. Fondly called the Bear or Grizzly, this four-wheeler boasted a sportier look, an Ultramatic transmission, and an improved suspension.
How do you adjust the carburetor on a Yamaha ATV?
Look for the black idle adjustment knob attached to a cable on the left side of the carburetor. Turn the adjustment knob clockwise to increase the idle speed, or counterclockwise to decrease the idle speed, as needed to bring the idle speed to between 1,450 and 1,550 rpm.
How much oil does a 660 Yamaha Grizzly hold?
Fill the engine with 2.11 quarts of 10W40 ATV engine oil, and reinstall the dipstick.
What kind of oil does a grizzly 660 take?
Amazon.com: Yamalube Oil Change Kit 10W-40 for Yamaha GRIZZLY 660 4×4 2002-2008: Automotive. In Stock.
Are Yamaha Grizzly 600 any good?
Often confused with the Big Bear (before IRS, that is), the Grizzly 600 is a monster on low-end, making it a charm for hauling needs. It rides as well on factory 25-inch tires as on 27-inch 589s, some wheel spacers, and a decent clutch kit.
How do you adjust the fuel mixture on a Yamaha Grizzly?
To adjust the fuel mixture screw, turn it in until the engine stumbles or engine speed decreases. Now, turn it back out until engine stumbles or engine speed decreased. Then, set it midway in between those two settings.
How do you adjust the idle on a Yamaha Grizzly?
IDLE ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURE FOR THE GRIZZLY 700
- With your key turned off, hold down the select and reset button at the same time.
- Then turn the key on while doing this.
- Wait for the word “DIAG” to pop up.
- Once that displays, you can let off the buttons.