How do you change the carburetor on a Craftsman chainsaw?
- Drain the fuel tank.
- Remove the cylinder shield.
- Disconnect the spark plug wire and remove the air filter.
- Remove the carburetor mounting nuts.
- Detach the air filter housing.
- Disconnect the fuel lines.
- Remove the carburetor.
- Install the new carburetor.
How do you adjust a chainsaw carburetor?
How to Tune a Chainsaw Carburetor
- Start your saw and run it for a few minutes to warm it up.
- Set your saw down, let it idle for 30 seconds, and then pick it up and tip it forward (handle up and bar down).
- If it keeps running, go to Step 4.
- Rev (accelerate) the idling saw.
- If it accelerates fine, go to Step 6.
How many cc is a Poulan 3300?
Displacement and Capacity The displacement of the Poulan 3300 is 3.3 cubic inches, which is considered upper-range for a home model. Its fuel tank capacity is 20 ounces, and its oil tank holds 12 ounces.
Are Walbro carbs good?
Only good thing is the carbs are dirt cheap to replace when they foul up. And they will foul up no matter how picky you are with fuel quality. Zama is owned by Stihl or part owned by Stihl and has their main factory in Japan. They are excellent carbs,no better or o worse than the equivalent Walbro.
What size fuel line does a Craftsman chainsaw use?
Fuel line, 1/4 inch inside diameter hose.
Which fuel line goes to the primer bulb?
The (clear) fuel intake line runs from the top of the carburetor (straight nipple) and goes to the short post on the back of the primer bulb. The return line (blue) comes from the long post on the back of the primer bulb and goes into the bottom of the fuel tank.
Which fuel line is the return line?
The vapour-return line normally runs from the fuel pump or the fuel filter to the fuel tank. This vapour-return line is connected to a special outlet in the fuel pump. Any vapour that forms in the fuel pump returns to the fuel tank through this line.