How do I adjust the throttle on my weed eater?
How to Adjust the Idle on a Weed Eater
- Place the Weed Eater trimmer on a workbench or other flat surface.
- Locate the idle speed adjustment screw situated to the side and slightly behind the air filter.
- Turn the adjustment screw to the right, or clockwise, to increase the engine idle speed.
How do you adjust a high and low carburetor?
Locate the two fuel-adjustment screws on the side of the carburetor. One will be labeled “Hi” and the other “Lo.” The “Hi” screw regulates the engine at full throttle and the “Lo” regulates the fuel when the engine is idling.
Is it illegal to own a carburetor adjustment tool?
it is illegal by EPA regulations to sell carburetor adjusting tools and illegal to buy them unless you are a servicing dealer.
How do you adjust a two cycle carburetor?
How to Adjust the Carburetor on a Small Two-Stroke Engine
- Locate the two adjustment screws on the carburetor.
- Turn both of the screws counterclockwise to back them out.
- Turn each screw clockwise two full turns.
- Start the engine and let it warm up for a minute or two.